Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WOYWW - Independent Study








I've been bombarded with homework this week.  It has been utterly crazy!  From tests, to speeches, an 18x24 sketch and now a full report due for my Psychology class.   Uh huh.  In the meantime, I'm throwing in a few doodles here and there, warming up to dive back into a few big art projects on my plate needing to be completed.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week.  I'm enjoying all of the snow we've had here in Colorado over the weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more wonderful WOYWW creative desks and lives, makes sure to visit WOYWW.


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. That's a lovely sketch, I love the fluidity of it. I find I'm tightening up too much lately!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! What brand of watercolors are those? :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to need some rest after all that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful week too ;o) We have had lots of snow as well ;o)Everything always happens at once! I hope things get less crazy for you ;o) Love your flowers ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO LOVE the Poppies
    Krisha #32

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your poppy sketch! Gorgeous colours!
    Happy WOYWW!
    RosA # 155

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed seeing your poppies, so bright and fresh, and free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous art work :0)
    Happy WOYWW Heather #84

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is gorgeous. I'm impressed you have the time with college classes.
    Happy 195th woyww

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful poppies ! I love poppies too & have succumbed to several stamps & stencils ! ! Really enjoyed seeing your picture ! Ali x 28

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always good to take a break now and then! I think your quick painting is just beautiful and just what you needed to perk you up!
    Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  12. If that's what you create when you are mad busy maybe you should stay mad busy, love the painting. Tracy #72

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!! I love that - poppies are one of my favorites! April #151

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig